Trademarks & Logos
DTVKit and the DTVKit logo are registered trademarks of The DTVKit Open Software Foundation Ltd in the UK and any other countries. Copyright ©DTVKit. All rights reserved.
Other product and company names mentioned on this web site indicated or otherwise may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to third-party sites
DTVKit is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites that link from the website. These links are provided as information for the user and DTVKit does not take any responsibility or liability for the content, accuracy or any other aspect of these sites. If you choose to access any of the third party sites from this site, you do so at your own risk.
All of the content featured or displayed on this site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software is owned by DTVKit, its licensors and its content providers, unless otherwise stated.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print as hard copy providing that use of such documents is for informational and non commercial purposes only. Any other use of materials on this website–including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication–without the prior written permission of DTVKit is strictly prohibited.
Material to Be Consulted In Its Entirety
All materials at this site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosure or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
DTVKit will collect personal data from its Members and Participants to facilitate its administration. DTVKit are committed to maintaining the trust of its Members and their representatives. DTVKit will comply with the regulations set by the UK Information Commissioner and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This policy applies to any members or users of DTVKit services. This includes use of websites, forums and online development platforms.
DTVKit is the data controller for any members, participants or users data at the following registered address:
UK Head Office / DTVKit / 470 Bath Road / Bristol / BS4 3AP / UK
Information that you provide
This includes information that you submitted:
- When becoming a member you are requested to supply Contact names, company address, E-mail and telephone number data.
- Create or amend a DTVKit forum account, this may include name, email, phone number, address.
Information created when you use DTVKit services
- Location Information – Depending on which service you use, DTVKit may collect precise location information as determined through data such as your IP.
- Device Information – We collect information about the devices used to access our services. This includes the hardware models, operating system/versions, preferred languages and unique device identifiers.
- Log Information – When members or participants use DTVKit services our servers collect server logs. This includes IP address, access dates and times, or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity such as type of browser.
How DTVKit uses the collected information
We use the information we collect to enable us to provide reliable and convenient services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide services – DTVKit uses the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our services including the forum and bug-tracking software.
- Research and development – We use the information that you have given us for testing, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and services.
- Communications from DTVKit – Members may be contacted when needed in connection with billing, and information about the services DTVKit supply.
- DTVKit will never sell or share any personal data with a third party for a purpose not in connection with the administration of DTVKit unless DTVKit is under a legal duty to do so.
Cookies and third-party technologies
- Authenticating users.
- Remember user preferences.
Information sharing, disclosure and security
- DTVKit will not share your information with any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Member Data will be kept secure in a password protected system.
- DTVKit staff will be contractually bound to keep member data secure.
Information accuracy, retention and deletion
- DTVKit retains member information while their membership agreement is active. After this the information deleted from all systems.
- It is the Members responsibility to inform DTVKit of any change of contact details. Failure to do so may result in a Member not being able to fully exercise their rights. DTVKit will not be held liable for any loss of rights due to failure of a Member to keep their registration up to date.
Although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, DTVKit will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies or omissions it may contain.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, DTVKIT IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, RADIODETECTION DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither DTVKit nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.